: 03 Nights Stay in Leh Ladakh
03 Nights Stay in Leh Ladakh
Destination : Leh - Khardungla - Leh
Duration : 03 Nights & 04 Days
Day 1 : Arrival at Leh.
Arrival Leh in the morning and transfer to the hotel. Take complete rest for the
day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft / 3500 mtrs).
Overnight in hotel.
Day 2 : Leh local sightseeing.
After leisurely breakfast visit Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery & Stok Palace
Museum. Post lunch drive to visit Hall of Fame, Kali Mata (Temple of Guardians
in Spituk monastery), Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Point and Sangam
(confluence of Indus & Zanskar rivers). Overnight in hotel.
Day 3 : Leh-Khardungla - Leh
Morning excursion to Khardong-La (80 kms round trip / alt: 18,380 ft.), highest
motorable pass in the world and recorded in the Guinness Book of World Records.
Rest of the day free to explore the markets for shopping etc. Overnight in
Day 4 : Drop to Leh Airport.
Early morning transfer to the airport for taking the flight back home.-Tour
Package Cost :: Per Person in INR,
Valid From 01st May 2013 To 15th Nov 2013 for Indian National Only.
This Package is Nett & Non Commissionable.
Hotels Recommended Or Similar
||Hotel Caravan Center (Suite room), Ladakh Residency, Hotel Lasermo, Hotel
Namgyal ,Spic n
||Hotel Caravan Center, Hotel
Singee Palace / Similar
|Hotel Panorama / Seven
Seas Guest House / Dolma
||Span, Hotel Shambha-la
||Guest House / Similar
Service does not Include
- Accommodation With Daily Breakfast & Dinner.
- Exclusive NAC Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing
- Inner Line Permits.
- All Taxes except GST.
Supplement Meal Cost: (Inclusive of all Taxes & VAT)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax etc.
- Entrance Fees for Monument, Monasteries & Museums.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Rafting charges, Camel Safari Charges, Guide charges, if any.
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad
weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling /
cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Tour Package Inclusions”.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the
- Room service & additional meals.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Does not include Government Service Tax 2.58 %
||: Rs. 500.00
||per Meal per pax(Lunch)
||: Rs. 400.00
||per Meal per pax(Lunch)
||: Rs. 300.00
||per Meal per pax(Lunch)
LUXURY TYPE PACKAGE COST WILL BE GIVEN ON REQUEST.
PLEASE NOTE : Ladakh is high Altitude destination; hence Ladakh
trip is not recommended for people with poor heart condition, Epilepsy and
Do’s & Don'ts for the Visitors
- Must carry original & valid Passport or original Voter ID card (Children must
carry original & valid Passport or original birth certificate & school photo Id
- Remember to carry sufficient woolens including hand gloves.
- Carry moisturizer, lip guard & sun protection lotions who have allergy of
exposure to sun.
- Do not disturb Monks at prayer, and always ask permission before taking
- Do not touch religious artifacts.
- Do not drink, smoke, take drugs or spit in the monastery premises.
- Avoid talking loudly or disturbing the peaceful atmosphere.
TRANSPORT : The pricing is for groupings of 02, 04 & 06 pax sharing 01
CAR ( NAC Qualis / Xylo /Scorpio / Innova etc.). Pls. note we do not use smaller
cars in Ladakh due to the topographical factor, which requires heavy vehicles.
The following points are to be noted for Child Rate ::
(Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry
the age proof so that it can be produced when asked).
- Children above 10+ years will be considered as adult.
- Children of 5+ to 10 sharing parent’s room will be charged as per Child without
- Children below 5 years Complimentary.
Cancellation Policy :
|When Cancellation is made
- 15 Days more prior to the operation of the booked
- 09 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
- 06 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
- 04 Days prior to the operation of the booked tour
- Loss of Deposit
- 25 - 50% of total tour cost
- 50 - 75% of total tour cost
- 100% of total tour cost
Important Informations :
- For Extra adult in the room we will provide an extra bed (wherever possible),
but some hotels only provide a roll out bed and have no provision of an extra
- Operator reserves the right to re-arrange itinerary to suit hotel availability
without changing the total number of days in each destination and without
compromising any services.
- The vehicle used is NAC and is available for point to point services only and is
not at disposal. Clients are requested to follow the timings in the program.
- In case any services are miss due to delay in departure, the operator will not
be responsible for any refunds
- Child sharing parents’ room will not be provided an extra bed.
||No of Nights
||Destination / Night Stay
|03 Nights Stay in Leh Ladakh
|Highlights of Ladakh Trip
|05 Nights Stay in Leh Ladakh
|Towards Valley of Flowers in
||Leh 5N , Nubra 1N
|Moon Valley & Pangong Tso (Lake)
||Leh 6N , Uleytoko 1N , Nubra 1N
|Ladakh with Kashmir Tour Package
||Leh 4N , Nubra 1N , Uleytoko 1N, Kargil 1N , Srinagar 1N
|Overland Safari to Ladakh
||Manali 1N, Sarchu 1N, Leh 4N, Pangong 1N, Nubra 1N
|Tour to High Altitude Lakes in
||Leh 7N, Uleytoko 1N, Nubra 1N, Tsomoriri 1N
|Ladakh Panorama Tour Package
||Manali 1N, Sarchu 1N, Leh 4N, Pangong 1N, Nubra 1N, Uleytoko 1N, Kargil 1N,